SERVINGS FOR 4
- Peeled Apples-3
- Sweetened Condensed Milk-100gm
- Green Cardamom powder-1/4tsp
- Almonds-6 chopped
- Put the milk to boil in a pan,bring it to boil,when it will start boiling let it simmer on low flame....keep stirring,cook gently till the milk is reduced to half
- Grate apples
- Heat ghee in a pan,add chopped almonds,roast it till brown
- Add grated apple and sugar together..mix well...cook it till sugar melts....add 2tbsp milk from reduced milk....cook till the mixture thickens
- Add this mixture to the milk,mix and stir well
- Add condensed milk and mix...and simmer for 5 minutes
- Remove from the heat,sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
Garnish with chopped apple....serve hot or cold...but it best served chilled.
NOTE:- Its normal for the milk to curdle slightly when the apples are added...as apples has lillte bit sourness...so don't need to worry about it....